Many of us creating a blog to express our feelings, thoughts and some might be sharing their moments together with others instead of keep intouch with others. For me, my main reason creating this blog is to share my opinions with others without boundaries. I love to write, wrote and writing but this is very contrast with my current job which I acquired a lot of speaking. Some may thought I just trapped in wrong timing with a wrong job but I tell you what, I do love my job so much and the feelings increased everydays. Well, although I'm not very fluent in English writing but still I prefer to write in English. Don't ask me why because I don't have the answer. However, majority of my post will be in Malay languages so just enjoy the post and hope that you will find your satisfaction of reading, here!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment